I love you #01

Posted by gaga on Friday 1 June 2012

i love you
I love this girl very much. Right now she is my wife. I still love her as much. I want to share my love with her, show my
i love you
love to her. I sometimes do things just to show her that I love her. These are some things that I do.
i love you
This is the what I love doing. On our weekends, I'll rent a nice DVD, knowing that she will love watching. I'll prepare
i love you
some chips and red wine. Cuddling up the sofa, watching a nice movie, with chips and sipping red wine. What a romantic
i love you
night to spend with your love one.
i love you
Married for three years, still today, I say "I love you" to my wife. This three words are the most powerful words on to show
i love you
your love. Say it not just for the sake of saying, but say it with all the feelings of love. Look into her eyes, say it
i love you
to her soul. I'll always get a hug for that.
i love you
I'll bring her to the park after dinner. Strolling while holding her hand. We'll always share our dreams and life while
i love you
strolling. Catching up with each other's life due to the busy week we both had.
i love you
I wrote a book about us and gave it to her on one of her birthday. The book says about how we met each other till we decided
i love you
to be an item. At times we'll still take out the book to read to rekindle that love that we have for each other
i love you
I usually use email for my work. Once a while I'll send love poems to her via email. This surprised her, because she knows
i love you
my habit of using emails for work only. This simple act just make her beautify her day.
i love you
I love to make cards. I make cards to my wife in any occasions. I want her to have the only special kind where no others

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment